Complications can arise with a heat pump regardless of the time of day or day of the week. Here in Cleves, where the summers are hot and humid and the winters are chilly, that’s a pretty big problem. If your comfort has been put at risk by heat pump troubles, don’t stress—rely on the skilled HVAC contractors at Dick Scott Plumbing, Heating & Air for emergency heat pump repair!
If you’re experiencing an issue and need emergency heat pump services in Cleves, call Dick Scott by dialing (513) 921-2254!
24-Hour Emergency Heat Pump Repair in Cleves
Our experts have been serving Cleves homeowners for over 50 years. As locals ourselves, we know just how nasty if can get when your home HVAC equipment decides to cause trouble at an inopportune time. We feel it is our duty to ensure your needs are met at all times, which is why we offer emergency heat pump repair regardless of the time or day. If you need weekend heat pump repair, you’re covered. If your system goes down at midnight, call Dick Scott! We’ve always been the local HVAC company that residents can trust, and we always will be.
Our technicians will arrive as soon as possible upon your call. We’ll show up in uniform and properly equipped with the latest in diagnostic tools and skills so that we can make an assessment that is equally swift and precise.
Call (513) 921-2254 for emergency heat pump repair in Cleves, Ohio!
When Do I Need Emergency Heat Pump Repair in My Cleves Home?
Aside from needing service after hours or on a holiday, there are also specific heat pump problems that we would suggest you call an emergency HVAC company for. These problems include:
- Loud or unusual heat pump noises. In the world of HVAC, loud noises mean bad, broken, or loose parts. This can cause serious damage to the system, often leading to expensive issues if not handled quickly.
- Signs of electrical trouble. Humming or buzzing noises, the thermostat reading incorrectly, and breaker trips are all signs of an electrical problem that needs attention.
- Heat pump is leaking. While heat pumps do produce a measure of moisture during their routine defrost process, none of this should wind up on your floor indoors.
- Heat pump stuck in mode. If the reversing valve wears out or is damaged, it can cause your heat pump to stay stuck in “heat” or “cool” mode.
- Weak or no airflow. An obstruction can cause restricted airflow, which will eventually cause the heat pump to overheat. Check your air filter first, but if the filter is clean it’s time to call for immediate service.
Emergency Heat Pump Repair in Cleves, OH
When your Cleves heat pump gives you trouble, don’t hesitate to call on the experienced, friendly professionals at Dick Scott. Our primary goal is to provide you with the utmost in customer service and quality repairs. We’ve seen and fixed it all, and the time or day will never impede our ability to offer you the best in service.
Call (513) 921-2254 now to connect with an emergency HVAC contractor “near me” in Cleves!